Partnership

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Xhiii
Xhiii

Xhiii

Rifter
Best answers
Level
Dear Admin / Moderator,
I found out just now the error when you replied to a certain thread. Please see attached. There’s an error box and then I thought my reply was not posted and then click again to post the reply, again error box came. When I checked the thread I already posted twice my reply. I am using a mobile phone (Apple / Safari browser) on this website.

Attachments

Paul

Paul

Admin
Staff member
Best answers
Level
Website
wildriftleague.com
Dear Admin / Moderator,
I found out just now the error when you replied to a certain thread. Please see attached. There’s an error box and then I thought my reply was not posted and then click again to post the reply, again error box came. When I checked the thread I already posted twice my reply. I am using a mobile phone (Apple / Safari browser) on this website.
Thank you for reporting this I will be checking it asap!

Paul

Paul

Admin
Staff member
Best answers
Level
Website
wildriftleague.com
Dear Admin / Moderator,
It was fixed now hurray! :cool:

Xhiii
Xhiii

Xhiii

Rifter
Best answers
Level
For the new Rifters and Paladin of LoL: WR. We the admins should work harder to build a working community with dedication(y)
You’re right Paul. Meeting the rifter’s / paladin’s needs will bring satisfaction to them (that’s what we called Quality Service) and in return more and more will participate in this community as well in the game. More power to you and to your team!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details