Partnership

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Satoshi
Satoshi

Satoshi

Rifter
Staff member
Best answers
Level
Wild West meets Wild East
Community League is an idea to promote Wild Rift in the future.
An incentive movement where we enjoy the Wild Rift game and have fun with Life at the same time.

Who are we?
We are just a small team of gamer in the Philippines who wants to help our fellow gamer balance life and gaming.
Instead of hosting a tournament in MLBB my team would rather now host a community tournament here in our own fan community soon.
Our love for gaming and MOBA really motivates us to help our fellow gamers in this kind of incentive.

The original idea was to promote Satoshi Nakamoto's cryptocurrency called Bitcoin while helping the Youth.

Tournament Plan
So my team in Satoshi Nakamoto V wants to switch to Wild Rift now and canceled an old plan for this year about the August MLBB SNV Tournament.

Canceled SNV Tournament:
mlbbtourna.jpg

A Wild Rift Challenge
May Ganap sa Wild Rift Challenge; Translated in English as (Fun in Wild Rift Challenge)
I would love to see more third party streamers and sponsor hosts in the future to promote the Wild Rift Game not just in the Philippines but Globally.
By hosting a community league for the players as an incentive to promote the game I think it will become the game of the year as our motto states here.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details